Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A small feature on a BIG blog!

So, I'm sure you all know I participated for the first time in the Handmade Gift Exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous

Anyway, she had a "linky party" where she invited all the participants to link up their gifts and they'd be featured on her blog with a bunch of others.  So, I did that.  It was kind of cool to see mine listed on there.

But, this takes the cake!  I was looking through her blog today and I saw she posted some photos with links of some of the gifts.  And mine was there!

handmade gift ideas

How cool, right?

Maybe, I'm just a little too excited about this.  But tons of people read her blog and not many read mine.  At least, I don't think many do (if people do, then you can follow me or at least make me aware of your loyalty :)

I can't wait for the next exchange.  I still need to wear the necklace I received but I'm sure I will.
Pin It!

1 comment: