Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Snag a Pin

I have become OBSESSED with Pinterest.  If you're not on there, then you should try it.  Unless you don't want to waste hours of your life on the computer then you should stay away... far away. 



There's a little preview of what my page looks like (there are a few that got cut off).  I also put a button over to the left so you can follow me if you'd like.

So, now that you know my guilty pleasure of staying up till ungodly hours on this site, I have something cool to show that I've made from an idea on Pinterest.

I found this idea (I tried to get the link to the orignal, but it's not working).  A photo holder using an antique glass insulator.  I recently bought one and when I got it home I had no idea what to do with it until I found this pin.


That photo is probably from 1994 or 95.  That's me on the right.





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment