Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Craftaholics Anonymous 2012 Gift Exchange

Hey there!  Well, apparently Linda over at Craftaholics Anonymous has been having this Handmade Gift Exchange for a while now, and somehow it slipped under my radar.  I just saw her post this morning and I decided I just have to participate!

You can find the breakdown of the whole thing on her blog.

Basically, what it is is a Secret Santa sort of thing, but we don't have to buy any gifts- we get to make them!  I think what will happen is I get to pick someone to make something for and then I send it to them, and then someone else will pick me and send me something.  How cool is that!  So, fellow crafters head on over to her blog and check it out and join up.  It's going to be pretty fun.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment