Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crochet Projects

I have been trying to keep up with blogging, but I seem to forget about it.  That's why I love that I can schedule my posts to post at a later date.  It's so great for us forgetful people.

Anyway, when I'm not blogging, I'm working or crocheting...A LOT!  I've been working on a lot of different things.

I've asked some of my friends to send me some requests.  Then I either send them off as gifts or, most of the time, list them in my Etsy store to make some money :)

Here's a taste of what I've been working on:

 Baby girl elf hat for a friend to give to her niece

 Newborn booties for the same friend for her niece

 Newborn booties to list in my shop

Hammock for my cousin (used for photography)

I also made some monster baby booties I forgot to take photos of and now I'm working on a Yoda beanie with earflaps.  It's SO cute!  I may sell it to my brother-in-law for his nephew.  Then I'm going to crochet a monster beanie.  Then a pillow.  I'll take photos and share with everyone.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment