Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goodwill Finds Before and After [1]

One day I went to Goodwill with the goal of finding some things I could repurpose.  And I was successful!


A lamp, a lampshade, a candle stick, and two cake pans.

The first thing I made was a stand with the candle stick and cake pans.

Pretty much one of the easiest things I've made.  The pan that's sitting on top in the first photo had one of those neat things that you turn around the pan to remove a cake easily, while extremely handy when baking it had to go.  So, I just removed that then glue the bottom of the candle stick in the larger pan then glued it to the bottom of the smaller one.  Then filled them with some of my sewing items.  The little baskets in the top one are from strawberries my grandma buys at the Farmer's Market.

This is going into my sewing nook, which I will post soon.

Have you bought anything from Goodwill that you've made into something cool?  I'd love to see it.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment