Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Sneak Peek

In a few days my parents are finally moving out of the condo that my grandma and I share (that's share rent and everything).  I'm pretty excited to have the space.  And they're not going far.  In the even of them moving out my grandma and I get a craft nook.  Our living/dining room i one huge room and we are going to take a corner and make it into a little sewing/crafting/scrapbooking nook.  Anyway, I made a little collage in Picasa, which is really cool by the way, to show you a little bit of how I'm going to decorate.


I went to Goodwill the other day and got the cake pans and candle holder to make the stand in the middle.  The thread on the left is actually on a tie rack.  I used to hang purses on the rack (or hooks) and now I decided to repurpose it.  On the right those bottles are beer bottles wrapped in yarn.  The top right photos is of some things I plan to hang on the wall.

Can't wait to show off the finished product with my sewing machine and serger all set up too :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment