Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hand Warmers and More Hand Warmers

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been making oodles and oodles of hand warmers.  I made a pair for each of my sisters, one for my brother-in-law, and a pair for each of my three cousins.  I sent those off last week and my sister, Jamie, posted a pic on Facebook.

I can't lie, those were my favorite to make :)  Oh, and I have a matching pair without the buttons.

So, I learned how to make these from a video on youtube.

I cannot read instructions for crocheting.  I don't understand a single thing the instructions say so I watch videos on youtube.

These hand warmers and the others that I made are ribbed, but now I decided to change up the stitch so that every pair isn't the same.


I love the gray and white, it reminds me of the baker's twine everyone is using lately.

Well, speaking of hand warmers I think I'm going to clean up a little then settle down with a movie and some yarn.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment