Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Easy Peasy Pizza

Last week I made homemade pizza for my family and me.  We had BBQ Chicken and Pepperoni.  It was so good.  And I had some pizza sauce and pepperoni left over, so the other day for lunch I made myself some "pizzas."  I came up with this...

Easy Peasy Pizza

2 tbsp. pizza sauce
10 slices pepperoni
2 slices of cheese (I used colby jack, but you can use whatever)
2 slices of bread
olive oil

 Turn on your broiler.  Ours has a high and low setting and I did this on high.

 Lay your bread in a pan and drizzle with a little olive oil just to help it crisp and give it some flavor.

 Toast for about 2 mins.

Spread sauce on each piece of bread.

 Layer on the pepperoni.

 Then add on the cheese.

 Then broil for another 2 mins or just until cheese is melted.

Deliciously paired with a Clementine Izze.  Mmm-mmm!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment