Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cinnamon Bread from PW

The other day I decided I wanted to make bread. Who knows why. But I got it in my head and so I started the bread at about 7 pm. Well, needless to say it didn't get finished until the next day. The dough took 2 hrs to rise then it would take another 2 hrs to rise after putting the cinnamon and sugar inside. And, so I wrapped up the dough and waited till the next day. Well, our house is pretty cold so the dough didn't really rise like it was supposed to. But it still tasted delicious! And it did rise when I put the cinnamon sugar in and rolled it up and put it in the bread pan- like it was supposed to.




 After I made this first cut and pulled out a piece for my mom and grandma we discovered it was not completely cooked on the inside, so I had to put it back in (stupid oven).


 So, it got a little darker. My step-dad said it was burnt, what does he know?!


Mom enjoyed it either way :)

Check out the Pioneer Woman's recipe.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment