Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogs

My sister, Jessica, showed me Google Reader a while ago.  I love it!  All your blogs in one place, so you're not searching all over or filling up your bookmarks.

Anyone else follow a ton of blogs?

I do.  A LOT.  I've actually had to delete some from my list because I'm bad about reading them every day.  I get on sometimes and have over 100 entries to read.

Here's how mine looks:

I'm a Google girl as you can see.  It has a ton of great features that I love to use.  I use the Google Chrome as my browser.  I don't know why, but I love it.

So, the blogs I follow:



  • Joy the Baker- a blog about baking that I have stolen A LOT of recipes from.  I love that she's a fellow single-girl baker and talks about it.

  • Little Birdie's Nest- unfortunately she hasn't been blogging because she's been diagnosed with cancer.  She's got some great stuff on there, though.

  • Sean and Nicole- she does AWESOME redo's on clothes that she buys at Goodwill and thrift stores.  It's inspiring, although I've yet to follow in her footsteps.

  • Just Something I Made- she is probably one of my favorites because she does a lot of vintage stuff.  Like using old cigar boxes for organizing- that's awesome.

  • Centsational Girl- she has an amazing house and decorating ideas, sometimes I can't even read her blog because I'm too jealous.  You should see her pantry- OMG!

  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman and The Pioneer Woman Cooks- I'm obsessed with The Pioneer Woman.  My sister would tell you that I want to be just like her, but...yeah, that's true.  I love her.  She's turned into a country girl but still goes back to her city girl antics every once in a while.  She has great recipes too.

  • Craftaholics Anonymous- this one is great for some cute and fun craft projects.  And it features other blogs too, which is cool.

  • Creative Itch- she does some really unique things, like jewelry made from candy wrappers or pop cans.

  • Free Online Recipes- well, that's pretty sell-explanatory.

  • Kevin and Amanda {blog}- she takes really fun trips, which make me jealous.  And she makes yummy-looking cupcakes.

  • Maize in Montana- she has fun little projects and she lives in Montana, how cool is that?!

  • Redhead Recipes- she posts some yummy-looking recipes.  And she has the cutest little girl. Plus, her name is Sarah :)

  • My Baking Addiction- she makes delicious sweets, like cupcakes and cookies!

  • Recycled Lovelies- she does fun little crafts with stuff she finds around the house.

  • Jessica Claire Photography- she does AWESOME photography!  I love what she does.  And she inspires the pictures I take.

  • The Nichols Blog- this is the blog of a husband and wife team that do photography and they are great.  They take great pictures and have a great little family.

  • a pretty cool life- I just discovered this blog and she has some cool little projects.

  • My Mother's Apron Strings- I just recently discovered this blog too.  It's actually the blog of the wife of my step-sister's business partner.  My step-sister told me about it and I love it so far.

  • Oopsey Daisy- she has some super cute little projects and has a cute little boy.

  • Skip To My Lou- she has awesome little sewing projects that I love to try.

So, those are my blogs and I'm sure I will add more in the future.  As you can see I love crafting and food blogs.  On my sister's Reader she has a ton of photography blogs and a few cooking ones.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment