Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Cookbook!

My step-dad was sick for a couple of days and stayed home from work, and my mom being out of work they were both home.  My step-dad being the big, sick baby that he his was driving my mom crazy!  So, when I came home from work the second day she asked me to go to Barnes and Noble with her to just do...something.

After rifling through the travel section, we headed to the discount section and I found:


It's probably the best cookbook I've ever seen and one of the best I've owned.


It has great stories.  And comes right from a "mama" in Italy.


She put in little tips and fun stories.  And recipes that make me gain weight just looking at them.  I love it.


The first recipe I've made from it soon to come!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment