Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Get Well Soon

Hey, everybody.  I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has given their love since I had my surgery and before.  I've received quite a few comments from people on Facebook and even some gifts.


Flowers from my friend, Jenelle.  I asked her 3 year-old if he helped pick them out and he said "yes."  Jenelle said, "more like he drooled on my shoulder as I picked them out."



A card from some friends, and a balloon in a little candy dish that my mom and sister picked out from the hospital gift shop.  And no, they don't mean "special" in a good way.



I have to say this is my favorite, though.  My very own sewing machine from my sister and my dad.  And it has these cool changeable skins for the front of it.  I like the zebra.  I can't wait to use it.  I got ambitious today and told my sister I wanted to play around with it after I took a shower.  But the shower made me sore, so I just got out and took some medicine and plopped on my bed to watch movies and blog.



This will eventually be a blanket, but I think it's gonna take me a while (even longer than my recovery time since I'm pretty ADD and can't just do one thing at a time).



My blogging buddy: Lane.  And he's been keeping me company while I get better.  He's my sister's cat, and I claimed to not like him for a long time, but now that's he's hanging out with me, I guess he's ok.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment